GDPR DATA PROTECTION
Legal basis for the processing of personal data under the GDPR
We may process personal data under the following conditions:
- Consent: You have given your consent to the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract: The provision of personal data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with you and/or for pre-contractual obligations arising from it.
- Legal obligations: The processing of personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the company is subject.
- Vital interests: The processing of personal data is necessary to protect your vital interests or those of another natural person.
- Public interests: The processing of personal data relates to a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority with which the company is vested.
- Legitimate interests: the processing of personal data is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the company.
- In any case, the Company will be happy to help clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing and in particular whether the provision of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement or a requirement necessary to perform a contract.
Your rights under the GDPRThe company is committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and guaranteeing that you can exercise your rights.
- Request access to your personal data. The right to access, update or delete the data we hold about you. Whenever possible, you can access, update, or request deletion of your personal information directly in your account settings area. If you are unable to perform these actions, please contact us for assistance using one of the contact methods provided at the end of this policy. This also enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- Request correction of the personal data we hold about you. You have the right to have any incomplete, out of date or otherwise inaccurate information that we hold about you corrected.
- Object to the processing of your personal data. This right is where we are relying on legitimate interest as a legal basis for our processing and there is something about your particular situation that makes you want to object to our processing of your personal information on that basis. You also have the right to object where we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the erasure of your personal data. You have the right to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. If we feel that there is a legitimate reason for us to continue processing a subset of your personal information, we will provide you with a written explanation of our reasons. Otherwise, we will delete your personal data immediately after we have received your request and verified your identity.
- Request the transfer of your personal data. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated data where you initially consented to our use or where we used the data to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data. If you withdraw your consent, we may no longer be able to offer you access to certain specific features of the Service.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure and opposition by contacting us. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. If you make a request, we will do our best to respond to you as soon as possible.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, if you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA.